[Public-List] Updated Alberg 30 History

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Sat Jan 16 19:02:15 PST 2010

That reminds me that I was recently in touch with the people who bought
Gay Gordon (#188) from Gord Proctor back in 1984. Fred & Dawn Jurgensen
changed the name to Fredawn, and Fredawn is currently up for sale out in
Eastern Ontario (I stumbled across the kijiji listing while looking to
see if there were any articles floating around out there about
replacing the "newer" under-sole holding tanks which appear to be
integral to the liner).

Also, the Janice of Little Wing (#260) is Janice Blackburn; she and Rory
look to be keeping the name Little Wing, and sailing out of Queen City.

Finally, on the entries for Candy Cane (#583), my last name is Coward,
not Howard, and I bought Candy Cane from Doug in 2004 rather than 2003.

Cheers,
Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/