[Public-List] Gas tank

Stephen Gwyn gwyn at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Wed Jan 20 12:49:54 PST 2010

Thanks for the information everbody. I now have some follow up
questions:

Dave Terrell:
You suggested a plastic replacement tank from Moeller.  I assume
you mean their model 032518.  Looks good. Does the fact that the
vent will be at the downhill (front) end matter? Won't air get
trapped in the uphill (aft) end? The current tank has the vent
fixture at the aft end.

Also, you talk removing the wood panels on the port side.
Do you mean the wood between the space under the cockpit
and the cockpit locker? How easy is that to remove?
And prehaps more importantly? How easy is it to put back?

George Dinwiddie:
You talked about several people having a saddle tank in the
starboard locker. What are the dimesions of this tank? Does it
take up a lot of room?

Stephen
#495, Quasar

  Stephen Gwyn                 |  Tel: 1-250-363-3136
  Dept. of Physics & Astronomy |  Fax: 1-250-363-0045
  Univ. of Victoria            |  Cell: 1-250-885-6969
  PO Box 3055                  |  E-mail: gwyn at uvastro.phys.uvic.ca
  Victoria, BC  V8W 3P6        |  http://orca.phys.uvic.ca/~gwyn