[Public-List] John B

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Thu Jan 21 21:32:22 PST 2010

Richard, I'm guessing your out on the left coast which means I don't know
the local lofts, but presumably there are some good local ones out there.

I concur with Don about North's obnoxious 'tude since Hans sold the loft, it
has developed a terminal BMW, Omega wearing, T. Uppington Wadsworth III
attitude - "if you don't drive a 7 series, why are you alive ?"

North is the official sail maker of the America's Cup - wonderful, but I
don't sail a Cupper, nor do I measure a sail's life expectancy by 25 hours
or 100 tacks - whichever comes first.

Soooo, suggest you canvas the locals ( no pun intended) and find a well
regarded consensus as to the best loft out there.

Or come out to Upper Canada and buy from Triton, which is a bit of a stretch
and hike for you - suggest looking locally.

I wish you luck, it is a bit of a hunt.

Best

John