[Public-List] Touch Wood update

dickdurk at atlanticbb.net dickdurk at atlanticbb.net
Sun Jan 24 17:44:44 PST 2010

Cool! I had tried to steam bend teak for Checkmate's toe
rail using a pressure cooker for the boiler; I figured the
1/4" fitting didn't provide enough steam volume. I guess I
just didn't persevere long enough, or maybe teak behaves
differently, I wasn't happy with the result.

MichaelGrosh
P.S. I ended up having the yard do the whole job-probably
best for everyone, in my case :)