[Public-List] Albergs on the west coast

brooks.glenn at comcast.net brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Mon Jan 25 12:40:30 PST 2010

Hello Richard,

Don't know if I am on the list or not. As FYI, my 1968 Alberg 30, is named Dolce, berthed at Everett Marina, 30 mi north of Seattle area. One of these days I will look up the hull number and send along.

A year or so ago there were 3 other A-30's in Puget Sound. 2 were posted for sale last winter, and I dont know the status or who might be new owners now...

Cheers,
Glenn Brooks