[Public-List] touch wood update

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Jan 28 07:55:33 PST 2010

We put the plastic pipe on a slight incline with the steam input on
the high end.   I suppose one might put a condensate drain in...that
would make sense, but we didn't bother.  We just dumped water out once
in a while.  One thing we did do was put a piece of scrap wood in
under the rib stock to keep the 'good' pieces of wood up out of the
water and in the live steam.

Gotta get back to work (Mick!)

Gord