[Public-List] Sea Water Pump Sheave

Hugh McCormack hugh_alberg at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 10:01:41 PDT 2010

Hi Jim,

I have just finished rebuilding the water pump on our Gray Marine.  I was able to get all necessary parts from Van Ness Engineering (
 http://www.vannessengineering.com/ ).  The sheave is 4 1/2" outside diameter and is 5/8" from front face to back face.  The V belt slot is 0.380 " at its widest at the circumference of the sheave.  I have a .pdf diagram of the entire pump assembly which I will send directly to you as a separate email.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Hugh