[Public-List] painting

Dave Terrell dterrell at message.nmc.edu
Wed Jul 14 04:56:40 PDT 2010

Steve

My boat is painted with a non-skid paint marketed by westmarine and made by pettit. It is made in gray, white and off white. We used the off white. In our application it is a creamy color. Great looking and tons of grit. It can be rolled, painted or sprayed. Cost is under $100 per gallon. It comes with the grit in it. Just needs to be stirred up and kept stirred during application. We had great success with this product. Also: it wears like iron.

David

>>> "Steve Brownlee" 07/13/10 5:10 PM >>>
Same here - very light green non-skid areas, and I can't stand on them
from April to September in New Orleans.