[Public-List] Sailing technique

Jonathan Budington jon at globalprinting.com
Mon Jul 19 13:15:33 PDT 2010

We've been sailing the boat with our kids this summer, so I've been
reefing early and keeping the boat as flat as possible.  Sunday was odd,
as the wind was light during most of the day.  I would never have that
much sail out with kids on the boat if I though it would blow 24.  My
wife did not enjoy that part of the ride (although I thought it was very
exciting).