[Public-List] Cutlass Bearing Flange Alberg 30

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Jul 22 07:17:45 PDT 2010

Good points John - you are correct about SS underwater... Bronze can be iffy
too if the alloy is not correct.

When my cutlass bearing came off I found that one of the bolts had corroded
to the consistency of a biscuit.  It was just crumbly powder under a head
that look fine.  I was able to get the stump out by clipping vice grips on
it and gently turning it out.

Gord #426 Surprise