[Public-List] boat design

dan walker dsailormon at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 07:11:14 PDT 2010

i just purchased a cape dory 25--not the alberg designed one. since it seems there are quite a few members that know a little about boat design and sailing qualities i thought i would post a question . a prior owner permanently added 1000 pounds of lead  under the v birth. i assume he liked the sailing qualities it gave her. i am using her on our small inland lake in indianapolis, so am not too concerned, but was wondering what people thought about his enhancement. apologize for this not being about our 30's, but respect most peoples opinions in this group
thanks
dan
rascal 145