[Public-List] Icebox

Rogers, Jim JRogers at scelectric.ca
Tue Jul 6 12:36:52 PDT 2010

Mine was "updated" by the previous owner who attached Styrofoam insulation to the bulkhead in the port cockpit locker.

Unfortunately, after many years, the condensation that was trapped by the insulation caused a portion of the bulkhead to rot out. I just finished repairing the bulkhead.

A suggestion that my wife and I used was to purchase a cooler that would fit into the icebox. A little inconvenient for getting food out but it worked better that the ice box ever did.

Jim Rogers

XANADU II #90