[Public-List] The Commute has arrived in DC

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 4 11:18:15 PDT 2010

After spending a quiet evening in Colonial Beach, where Sandy and Lydia had their birthday dinners we traveled to Mattawomann Creek.  Here we anchored just before severe thunderstorms came through.  This morning a Bass fishing tournament and a Navy gunpowder burn provided the wake up call.  We arrived and anchored between 1300 and 1400.  Now it is shower time.

S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.

George C. Marshall