[Public-List] Varnish

Don Lang potatosailor at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 16:05:07 PDT 2010

I received an email today (below) from our Pettit rep suggesting there may be a varnish shortage later in the season.
Just wanted to pass it on to those in the group that plan on doing some varnishing this summer.
You may want to pick up a can of your favorite brand earlier rather than later,...just in case.

Cheers, Don

Good Morning,

I received an email from our plant yesterday saying that there is
a severe shortage of raw material to make varnish.  This
situation,
along with other manufacturer's issues on varnish, is likely to
create
a shortage later in the summer.

We have stock at this moment of Captains and Flagship, so, you
might want to have a look at your inventory.

Thanks,

Tim Fagan
Pettit Marine Paint
206-399-6156