[Public-List] Deck Painting A30 #560 How much paint,primer?

Don Lang potatosailor at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 13:38:41 PDT 2010

I recently used Kiwi grip on the deck of my boat....love the stuff.
One gallon covered the fore-deck, port side deck, and the nonskid pads atop the forward cabin.
Here's a link to pictures that will give you a better idea of coverage.
http://alberg30.blogspot.com/2010/02/nonskid-deck-paint.html

Cheers, Don

I'm considering using Kiwi Grip for the Non Skid areas.

The deck area is mostly non skid areas that will "maybe" covered by Kiwi
Grip so the percentage of non skid area to the smooth areas would
require less square footage of paint. The thing is, How much?