[Public-List] Great Lakes / Chesapeake Races

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Tue Jun 15 09:56:48 PDT 2010

"Smoked them and also rans" ... oh, my Don - Dr diplomacy - doesn't that
call for a grudge match re match

La lingua non a bella ... be careful Don me lad,  ... as Isoroku Yamamoto
would rue, "I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant" - and that didn't work
out too well in the end for them.

"WO and Gemini had 13, Americans had 14,  WO and Summer Salt had 14 and the
other two were "also rans" with 21."

I assume the second WO is a typo and is supposed to be Lindensfarn - no
Tammany Hall here I hope ; )

See ya down at the pickle factory

Best

John