[Public-List] George - hexagonal part

vmarmei vmarmei at axis-design.org
Wed Jun 16 14:18:42 PDT 2010

Man.....
If you see two large hex nuts...that is the stuffing box....One nut
is the pressure nut and the other is the locking nut.
You need two same size wrenches cut out from 1/4 inch plate to
tighten the pressure nut and then lock the other one in place. This
you do through the back hatch or send a small person into the locker.
William @ A30