[Public-List] Depth sounder location

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Fri Jun 18 07:30:57 PDT 2010

Hi Dave,

Since the angle varies widely up there, suggest you level the boat and then
get the angle yourself using a level and angle measuring device. A carpentry
or roofer's gauge would work well.

Or you could just eyeball it - Depth sounders have a reasonably wide signal
beam and perfect takes longer.

A little angle error would not be significant.

Best

John