[Public-List] Gudgeon and Pintles

Michael Taylor m_tayau at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 1 11:17:14 PST 2010

Hi All,

Port Townsend Foundary are completing modifications to one of their molds early this week so that they can cast the same ones that came off my boat #231.  So this is a final call for anyone wanting them on this order.  Presumably they will still be available later however there may be the same problem again (they were unable to match the mold to the boat type).  Chris and Glenn could you please email me again with your contact details so I can keep you informed as things progress.

thanks

Mick