[Public-List] Temporary accomodation wanted in Annapolis

nigel crossley crossley.nigel at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 2 15:36:19 PST 2010

Alberg #458

As a stranger to the area, I am arriving in Annapolis on the17th of March
and need to find a room to sleep in for about 5 days whilst readying my A30
prior to moving it to a DIY boatyard for upgrades.
The A30 is in Hillsmere Shores region, so the nearer to there my bed, the
better to prepare for the move.
Any suggestions of rentable rooms, sleep aboards, cheaper motels etc. would
be very much appreciated.

Your public list and it's archives are an unbelievably useful reference DIY
tool, a tribute to the hard work of members of the association and an
incredibly useful tool to A30 novices such as myself.

I hope to join in your cruising program later in the season and look forward
to meeting the many names that are already becoming familiar from
the association web site.

Nigel Crossley