[Public-List] New owner

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Mar 16 10:47:56 PDT 2010

Hello friends -

It is my great pleasure to introduce my good friend Pim van der Toorn of
Toronto as a new Alberg 30 owner.  After a long courtship he has become
WINDWARD¹s new keeper; he will be an able successor to the King-Wilson
family who sailed that boat so well for so long.

Pim will keep WINDWARD near Parry Sound on Georgian Bay ­ too far from me
for Wednesday night racing but we certainly plan to meet on the water for
cruises and perhaps racing as often as we can manage.

Pim is an experienced and able sailor who has been aboard SURPRISE for very
nearly every Misery Cruise and many others to boot; my wife said she didn¹t
worry about me so much when he was in the crew.  Well now he has his own
A30; we¹ll miss him aboard ours!

Gord #426 SURPRISE