[Public-List] Propane bottles

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Sun Mar 14 13:43:00 PDT 2010

We use the small green propane bottles for our BBQ.  I don't trust the seals
and so don't put them below even when they are new. I have had one leak
after it was unscrewed from the BBQ hose.   We hang them in a net bag from
the stern locker.   The bag gets carried in the dinghy sometimes.

Gord #426 Surprise