[Public-List] Leading lines aft (gregr at nethere.com)

Laughing Gull laughing_gull at verizon.net
Fri Mar 19 09:13:35 PDT 2010

Schaeffer makes a cheek block and you can buy the separate Delrin spacer to get it to match the curve of the mast. Most of the hardware folks make a similar block

I used 10-24 bolts drilled and tapped into the mast. I have little experience with rivets, I would certainly no use aluminium ones. With the headsails there is a fair bit of strain on those blocks.

Jonathan Adams
Mobile: 443-538-7443
Composed on PDA