[Public-List] drawings

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Thu Mar 25 06:45:49 PDT 2010

Virgas:
    As far as I know, there is still copyright on the drawings for any
builder and so to build a hull, you will need to contact the family of
Carl Alberg for permission to build and pay the royalty as they see
fit.You may find that information available at the Peabody. As well, the
22 was the only hull that is named Alberg that was originally designed
for wood construction. The small Cape Dory's may also have been
originally wood construction.  I do know there are both wood and glass
plans for the 22 at the Peabody. The GLAA knows of the original wooden
plug for the 22 glass hull from Douglass and it is in Ridgetown, Ontario
and being refit for sailing.
Don