[Public-List] Anyone interested in an Avon Dingy?

nigel crossley crossley.nigel at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 27 11:00:33 PDT 2010

Ranger 32 MD0429BJ
Hi Jonathan
Nigel, still looking for my A30.
I'm at Oxford  MD in a rather dilapidated Ranger32 annd could use a tender,
but a 10ft maybe too big for my deckspace and I wouldn't need the extra bits
unless you have a small outboard to go with it. I expect to be in Annapolis
next week. What of sort price do you want for it as I've no idea apart from
ebay prices as a guide?
regards
Nigel Crossley
On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Jonathan Adams
<laughing_gull at verizon.net>wrote:natho