[Public-List] Seagrass

Jeffrey fongemie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 06:16:35 PDT 2010

Sure. Decks painted with System Three Epoxy primer, followed by their
LPU paint. San Juan Tan for the majority of the decks (horizontal
surfaces), Orcas white for the cabin sides.  Rolled and tipped. Happy
with the results.

http://www.systemthree.com/store/pc/WR-LPU-Topcoat-c29.htm

The hull is still 40 year old dirty white gelcoat.  I'm not crazy
about the idea of being careful with scratching the hull so I'm
keeping the gelcoat.

Jeff

Jeff Fongemie
#116 Seagrass

http://picasaweb.google.com/fongemie

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 10:29 PM, Debra Fontaine <debrafontaine at live.com> wrote:

> Seagrass could you tell me the product you used to paint the exterior? The colour of the deck?The colour of the Hull and what make? It looks fabulous and I am doing mine in April. Debra on La Paloma

Jeffrey Fongemie