[Public-List] Spreader Lengths

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Tue Mar 30 06:58:25 PDT 2010

Don wrote: "Danny has done at least two Alberg 30 masts and I cannot
remember if
they had aerofoils for spreader shapes or not, but I think they did."

They are, Danny only does high quality airfoils. As he did for my A-37.

Danny did solid bases so I didn't have to change the spreader brackets.

Beautiful work. Danny does state of the art. Worth the cost.

Best

John