[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 1771, Issue 1

Michael Taylor m_tayau at yahoo.com.au
Tue Mar 30 20:40:35 PDT 2010

A big thankyou for all the responses.  Seems that shorter spreaders are the preferred options by many of you.  Thanks Bill for the detailed description, I should get a copy of the book.    I will let the list know if I can source a short tube for the stern tube/log.  It is only 8" long.  The gudgeon and pintle arrived today.  It is such a pleasure to receive work of this standard.  I am grateful to places like PTF who still take pride in the products they make.  Looking forward to trying them for fit - visually they look right.

Thanks again.

Mick