[Public-List] Slightly Off-Topic: Requesting a (strange) favour from a Syronelle visitor.

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Tue May 25 13:14:04 PDT 2010

Soooooo.....

I've come to a place in my life where it makes sense to buy an entire
bolt/roll of silver lame spandex. Unfortunately, the best price I've
found on this material (the next cheapest costs about 50% more) is from
a company in California that won't ship to Canada.

So I was wondering if anyone coming up to Toronto for the Syronelle
might have room in their car for a roll of spandex (5' long, 50yds of
fabric, total weight of around 40lbs) and if so, have a preferred
shipping address for me to put on my order. (No, I won't be keeping it
on Candy Cane during the races, I already carry quite enough extra
weight as it is). I'm guessing that replies (other than wondering aloud
what I could possibly need a roll of silver spandex for) are probably
best made off-list.

Thanks,
Kris

--