[Public-List] Fuel filter/water seperator

James Allocco jamesallocco at gmail.com
Sat May 29 13:17:35 PDT 2010

Hi folks,
I have a canister filter that is difficult to install with out a leak and
does not separate water.  Water has not been a problem to date but with the
difficultyty of finding non ethanol gas I have been considering adding a
water separator. I  am thinking of adding a Racor  120R-RAC-02 10micron
filter/separator between the tank and engine. Has anyone else tried it? Dose
anyone foresee any problems such adequate suction?
Thank,
Jim Allocco