[Public-List] White smoke

Peter Milley milleype at kingston.net
Fri May 7 17:07:24 PDT 2010

Hi Gord,
Marvel Mystery oil used to be carried by CTC but I believe they discontinued
it. Check you local store just in case. I bought up the entire stock three
years ago when CTC discontinued it in Kingston. Check out their web site.
I've used it for everything from seized outboards to a diesel supplement in
my Ford Tractor. It's been around for a dog's age. I even add it to my gas
in my truck, MGB's and Harley as a top end lubricant.
Peter
p.s
 Sounds like you've got water with the white smoke you describe. White smoke
water, dark-blue to black smoke oil! It should have cleared it' self after
the A4 got to temperature for a period and steamed off.