[Public-List] size of pin holding lower shrouds?

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon May 10 07:40:11 PDT 2010

Thanks a lot Mike.

I couldn't find MMM anywhere here; but my local Princess Auto Supply place
raved about an additive called 'Sea Foam' whose makers make the same claims
as MMM.  I put some into each cylinder and in the crank-case... As I said
earlier the smoking seems a lot less but I am probably kidding myself.

I did some web-research on MMM... The engineering Dept of the Univ of
Calgary has a fairly long report that says basically all the 'snake oils'
are basically similar.  They go on to report that so long as then have a
particular ingredient (which MMM and Sea Foam both claim) they work about
the same.  The report goes on to say that all brands may do nothing, but
might do something... Its in the eye of the beholder.   That said, they did
include a comment that people who use a favourite brand are usually
passionate about it.

Well, I tried it...

Gord