[Public-List] size of pin holding lower shrouds?

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Mon May 10 11:12:19 PDT 2010

Maybe the water was from condensation, or some other bit of winter
lay-up fun, and you're finally burning through it. I can't imagine water
making it through a carburetor terribly well, but if your gas tank was
low, and there was water in the line...

Have you tried just tossing some isopropanol (gas line antifreeze) into
your tank, topping it up, and seeing if the smoke goes away? (This is
really a stab in the dark, but it's probably worth trying before yanking
the head off your engine).

Cheers,
Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/