[Public-List] Brought SURPRISE home

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Tue May 11 07:19:12 PDT 2010

Meh.. winter wasn't too long this year, it's just that no one sent out
any advance notice about this year's new experimental shorter winter, so
the yards didn't know to schedule launches earlier, and no one had time
to figure out how to keep the lake levels up without all that snow.. :)

-Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/