[Public-List] Brought SURPRISE home

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Tue May 11 08:59:15 PDT 2010

It isn't just the upper lakes. Lake Ontario's pretty low too. I've been
getting a lot of notices from Toronto-area clubs warning that their
harbour entrances only have around 4-5' of depth. A couple of years
back, I grounded when pulling out of my mooring in October (fortunately,
I had half a dozen guys aboard to hang off the shrouds so we could get
out of the mud and keep going). If something doesn't bring the water
levels back up, I suspect that I'll be doing that again by August this
year.

-Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/