[Public-List] Incline test on an Alberg 30?

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon May 17 12:46:48 PDT 2010

I can just see A30'S all over North America being sallied tonight.

In some ports where we are thin on the ground there will be only one...in
others, whole bunches.  Aboard each will be giggling crew members rushing
back and forth, the ones who have to get over the boom occasionally
tripping.  Seen from a distance, the affected ports will exhibit the usual
forests of stationary rigs... But here and there one mast will be swaying
like an inverted pendulum.

To individual observers it may appear a local anomaly; but what if somebody
talks to somebody and realizes it is happening all over...

Perhaps we should warn our respective Coasties that the unusual activity is
about to begin so as not to alarm the authorities...

Gord #426 SURPRISE