[Public-List] Atomic 4 mechanic?

John Brugeman johnbrugeman at ameritech.net
Mon May 24 03:46:36 PDT 2010

Jock,

Had a similar problem with Mermaid #305.  She would run for longer periods of time and then quite. I would wait 5 or 10 minutes and she would start right up and run again.  Checked everything in the fuel system; even thought I might have water in the fuel from over winter. Had a mechanic check everything out and he was stumped too.  By elimination we thought it might be the coil.  Put a new coil on and haven't had a problem since.

Capt John B
Mermaid #305