[Public-List] Atomic 4 mechanic?

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon May 24 10:27:21 PDT 2010

Jock,

You move it back and forth, sideways.  I this picture:
http://www.moyermarine.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=703&stc=1&d=1220953409
which shows the pump without the water bowl, the lever is visible
extending down past the bottom of the pump.  If you move that back and
forth by hand, it pumps the same as if the engine was running.  There's
a considerable difference in effort when the carb float bowl is full.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org