[Public-List] Slightly Off-Topic: Requesting a (strange) favour from a Syronelle visitor.

Kris Coward kris at melon.org
Thu May 27 09:11:47 PDT 2010

Not that different from, say, San Francisco.. :)

The funny thing is that the biggest single use of the spandex involves
bringing it back down stateside (basically, it's being used to make
shade structures and costumes for Burning Man -- gotta have it up here
to sew it together and install the grommets though). It looks like
America's global dominance even extends in to areas like "being weird".

That said, a stretch skirt for the boat; hrmmm... maybe I need 2 rolls
:)

Cheers,
Kris

Kris Coward					http://unripe.melon.org/