[Public-List] Cetol vs west systemRe: Seagrass

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Fri May 28 04:01:11 PDT 2010

On wood finishes, there are no "never do it again, " solutions. The attempts
at "never do it again" remedies will only result in aged and badly
deteriorated finishes that will be dues difficult to remove.

The more "never do it again" the finish that is thought to be a perfect
solution, the more one will say, " I'll never do that again"

There is no free lunch with wood finishes.

All finishes are transitory.

Best

John