[Public-List] Any A-30's left in the PNW?

brooks.glenn at comcast.net brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Tue Nov 2 21:45:57 PDT 2010

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the info on the Alberg gathering- sounds like a great weekend. So far, looks like there are three of us south of the border, and Pat in Alaska. I am a bit farther away than the guys in Bell'ham and Blaine, but would like to head up to Saltsprings next summer. I heard about the Alberg gathering a few years ago but lost track of where is was held. Will contact the organizers you mention in your post and see if I can attend. I definitely going to be at Lopez Island for a week or so in July.

Cheers
Glenn