[Public-List] Joe B - Diesel conversions

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Wed Nov 3 20:33:58 PDT 2010

I was on a 25' Vertue recently that had a new Yanmar.  owner said it was very economical, but it was VERY noisy and loud.  Felt like I needed to wear ear protectors when we were motoring into the dock.

In comparison, Dolce was repowered with a nice little 25hp Universal Marine diesel by the previous owner-it seems like the perfect engine for an A30.  I think Universal was bought out by Kubota a few years ago and don't know if they make a similar model now or not...

Sent from my iPad