[Public-List] Any A-30's left in the PNW?

Glennb brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Thu Nov 4 23:15:42 PDT 2010

Hi Pat,
small world!  I remember the wood carver guy - he played a mandolin If I remember correctly. Now I know why your name is familiar... We took the ketch around Rugged island with he and a few others one day- so if you were on board, then we would have been out sailing together! Would you happen to have any pictures of that outing? Summer of ...'79' I think. Any idea what ever happened to the Lapworth? I sort of dropped out of the sailing community when I started fishing out of Cordova. may to Sept on the Flats didn't,t leave much time for yachting....

Cheers
glenn

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 4, 2010, at 8:31 PM, pat nolan <pnolan33 at yahoo.com> wrot