[Public-List] Diesel conversion

jon whittle at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 10 18:46:12 PST 2010

We installed a 3 cylinder SOLE diesel and have been extremely happy with
it( going on five years now) We had thought to put in the 2 cylinder 18HP
but were advised to go for the extra (26HP) for the head seas and the
mis-timed attempts(successful I might add!) to go through the Dodd Narrows
against a six knot min imum current. Good luck. Jonathan. EMMY #25.