[Public-List] Diesel conversion

jon whittle at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 11 15:03:45 PST 2010

As I said in the original statement: "Mis-timed".  DODD Narrows certainly is
a narrow passage, subject to varying current directions and flow rates. I
should also explain that on the day in question, a lot turbulence and wave
action was being thrown up by quite large and very enthusiastic power
boaters just to add to the excitement. And the contrary forces acting on the
EMMY. To the gentleman who suggested that I might as well get a Powerboat: I
don't want a powerboat. I sail as much as possible, but I REALLY appreciate
the engine when I need it. So does my wife! Jonathan. EMMY(boat- not wife)