[Public-List] Waste holding tank

Richard Mair ramair49 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 15:38:19 PST 2010

 We did use the space from the holding tank for one of our extra water
tanks.. The holding tank we took out was nothing like described even though
we are 609..I suspect it must have been changed by a previous owner.
Probably wont have time on this refit but i would like to build custom
fiberglass water tanks to get the weight of the water lower..
Richard
Into The Blue 609