[Public-List] Holding Tank supplyer

elyse.pastor at sympatico.ca elyse.pastor at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 7 04:49:44 PDT 2010

Hi Rick,The manufacturer is:FRANCE-MARAttn: Mark Gortan2113, Unit - G, St-RegisDolladr-des-Ormeaux, QCH9B 2M9www.france-mar.come-mail: mgortan at france-mar.comI know that Mark already made 2 of the tanks - one for me and one for a member in spring 2010 (sorry - I forgot that members name) and I can only say that I was very satisfied with the service and delivery etc.The important part I like to mention - I made this tank customized to the A-30, so that it fits pretty perfect and without any waste of space. And our A-30 has no inside lining like some later models (after #400 or 440 or so???). Thus make sure that your A-30 has no liner either or make a cardboard sample to see if it fits.About the Y-valve - yes, there is one (was already there when we bought the boat) but presently we are not able to use it (Montreal lakes). And the installation - just worked beautiful.Have fun doing itBruno & ElyseLady Heron 297