[Public-List] Awning for Sale

John Brugeman johnbrugeman at ameritech.net
Mon Oct 18 12:50:09 PDT 2010

Hi fellow Albergers,

Have enjoyed this site for all the years I have  owned my beloved Alberg and
have gained much knowledge and solved many problems with what has be posted.  I
have a sun awning that was custom made for an Alberg 30 that I no longer need
because we installed a new dodger with an extended sun awning this spring.  It
is made of a vinyl coated canvas, white in color, and was cut to fit around
dutchman lines and over the top of the boom.  It extends from about 2' aft the
mast and covers the hatchway and cockpit all the way to the aft stay. The sides
tie down to the lifelines and two ridged poles can be inserted in sleeves to
keep it ridged.  My wife and I found that it keeps the boat cool on hot days and
keeps the rain out of the hatchway and cockpit. I hate to give it up but it is
no longer needed and thought someone on this site might be in need.  If
interested please contact via this site or call me at the following:

John Brugeman
Mermaid #305
248-349-2659