[Public-List] Elyse.

David Terrell dterrell1 at charter.net
Tue Oct 5 05:53:11 PDT 2010

Rick

a tank made by Raritan Engineering in New Jersey works in liner
boats,but not in preliner boats without major surgery. The tank holds 14
gallons. If you go to the internet and put in Raritan Engineering, you
will find them  at raritaneng.com. The phone number is 856-825-4900. Ask
for Vic Willman at customer service.  He has helped a number of members
and should be able to give good guidance.

David 432