[Public-List] We are looking for Richard, his partner and INTO THE BLUE

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Thu Oct 14 15:07:15 PDT 2010

I agree with you John.

Bruno and Elyse - have you considered putting thought into a well designed
enclosure for your cockpit that can turn it into living space when you are
at anchor?

I am not talking about the horrible 'oxygen tents'(as I call them) that one
sees on Hunter yachts staggering around... I mean something that would be
put away while you are under sail, that would allow you to have a seaworthy
and beautiful ocean-going yacht.   Once the hook is down you would be able
to turn the cockpit into extra living space when you are at anchor.

Gord #426 Surprise